Monday, June 24, 2013

I am here once again.  I keep making up my mind to blog every day and the days slip past.  I will make a harder try at it this time.  I peruse so many blogs and they have so much to say on them; I do too until I go to blog...duh...

I have been cleaning and organizing my studio; getting rid of many things (mostly ceramic related) that I don't use anymore.
I am keeping a few of my favourite molds and small kiln, you know, "just in case."  

I have been working on cards.  You can put me in front of a canvas, journal etc and in a short time off I go but for some reason I struggle with cards...I decide on something and my muse (stubborn she is) goes in another direction and I never know what I am going to end up with.  Now it is okay she does this with my art and I am quite used to it and so just let her go however cards are a little more precise and I expect her to let me lead...I guess that is not going to be the case.

Here are a few cards my "muse" decided to make....

No comments:

Post a Comment